How many of these can you answer correctly?
8 – 10 = Genius 🏆
5 – 7 = Amazing 🎖
1 – 4 = Good 🥉
1. I have keys, but no locks. I have space, but no room. You can enter, but can’t go inside. What am I?
2. I am a ball that can be rolled, but never bounced or thrown. What am I ?
3. What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?
4. What falls, but never breaks? What breaks, but never falls?
5. What word looks the same upside down and backward?
6. Walk on the living, they don’t even mumble. Walk on the dead, they mutter and grumble. What are they?
7. What exists when one person has it but ceases to exist when another person gets it?
8. What’s the coolest letter in the alphabet?
9. What is at the end of rainbow?
10. What has branches but no leaves, no trunk and no fruit?
How are you doing today? I hope you’re doing good. If you’re not, I am sorry. Remember, NOTHING LASTS FOREVER, NOT EVEN PAIN. AFTER THE NIGHT, THE MORNING COMES. THIS TOO SHALL PASS.
You’re beautiful. I love you. ❤️
My book “Solivagant: The Journal of A Wanderer” (a concise poetry collection) is still live on Amazon.
To get a copy, Click here (For US and Australia only)
For India, Click here
For Canada, Click here
For UK, Click here
Here are the answers!!!
4. Night and Day
7. A Secret
8. Letter B. It’s between AC.
9. The letter ‘W’
10. A Bank
I hope you enjoyed these riddles. Thank you!